Adaptive LED strips are widely applied as decorative illumination. You may locate them in various locations, such as car and motorcycle decorative lighting, architectural decorative lighting, archway lighting, hallway lighting, stairway lighting, cove lighting and so on. They’re simple to put in and cut on every 5-10cm. Anyway, LED is energy-saving, long and eco-friendly term lifespan. Thereby LED strips have such features. The life span is over 50,000 hours.
Inch. LED. The sources usually are SMD LED. 3528 SMD LED and 5050 SMD LED. The brightness of every sorts of LED is different. 5050 SMD LED is brighter than 3528 SMD LED. Usually, rgb-led strips are produced by 50 50 SMD LED. 5050 led strip lights
2. Colors. The color can be white, warm white, red, blue, pink, green, RGB and so on. The purchase price differs in various colours.
3. Volume of LED. Usually the amount of LED is 15PCS, 24PCS or even 30PCS each 50cm. In addition, it influences the brightness.
4. Length. In most of the case, the span is 50cm. There are also 30cm, 60cm and 80cm span. However, you do not need to be concerned about it. Usually, every light emitting diode strip is cut every 3 LED. That’s 5 10 cm.
5. Waterproof or non-waterproof. Waterproof or non-waterproof are both available.
6. Working Voltage.
7. Power Consumption.
The aforementioned features are main factors. For more features, you might contact your providers.
The Way to Choose right LED strips into your job
After we understand the above mentioned 7 major features, it’s simple to choose right products in you endeavor. You just need to inform your supplier the following requirements:
Inch. Colors. In the event you need RGB colours, then you need a controller to control the colors.
2. Brightness(Luminous Intensity, Flux or alternative on your descriptions )
3. Waterproof or non-waterproof. If you require waterproof products and services, IP evaluation is also one factor.
4. Length. If you a very long strip on your job, you require a amplifier to keep the effect.
5. Input voltage. Usually you need a transformer to transform the voltage.
The above mentioned 5 facets are important to both your endeavor and price. You will take more requirements in your project under consideration.